We have recorded interviews of the lecturers:
- Glenn Doyle in the darkroom, (Glenn also showed us some previous work done in the darkroom).
- Eamonn Crudden in the editing suit.
and the 3rd year student
- Damien Rogers in the dark room.
I have decided to take pictures to be used in our panoramas of:
- Starbucks as there was too much adjustments and manual work to do in the previous one. 65 of new pictures taken
- Edit suite for the same reason 61pictures taken
I took new set of pictures for panorama of:
- Radio room 45 pictures
- Mac Pro Lab classroom 58 pictures
- Dark room with normal light 58 then with only red light on 62 pictures retaken as the lecturers suggested to clean up the place and we put some students to make it busy.
- Front and side of the DkIT Carrolls building 39 pictures (better camera and lens plus looking for optimal framing)
- 3D classroom 64 pictures
- corridor 106 pictures of the corridor (removing bins from the corridor first) as the video previous taken on the 2nd of April wasn’t that good as we though.