Yesterday we had to show our graphics to Emma during the class lecture where she had to give us final thoughts of our overall look and feel.
We have to rework our logo and I had a chance to show her where we are right now and she helped us chose from the samples I had laid before her which one was the strongest. She also spotted the mistake which was the way in which we where writing the DKIT logo which is supposed to be DkIT and we did rectify that. Below is the original logo which we had doe before but we where not very convinced with it but we have decided its the one we are finally going to settle with although our supervisor wanted more work done on it like making everything centre .
I went back to the drawing board and reworked it but not limiting my self, i tried different colour and font styles in order to have a wide selection as you can see below.
As you can see, there is not so much change but the aperture in the middle of the icon is well centred and the wording too. And from the ones above she pointed out the one below which we also though stood out more.